About – Dr. Michael Zielinski – The Center For Healing
About Dr. Michael Zielinski
I am a Board Certified Family physician as well as Fellowship trained in Integrative Medicine through the University of Arizona. I am passionate about Functional and Integrative Medicine and am especially interested in reversing chronic diseases such as Alzheimer’s Disease and Cardiovascular Disease. I have completed extra training through IFM on cognitive decline and the Bredesen ReCode protocol.
Patients will receive comprehensive evidence based medical care that also emphasizes the therapeutic relationship between the practitioner. Treatments prescribed will make use of ALL appropriate therapies including botanicals, nutri-ceuticals and lifestyle interventions.
- Graduate School Education – Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Fellowship in Integrative Medicine University of Arizona
- Residency in Family Medicine Phoenix General Hospital
Professional Associations – AOA IFM Coursework Advanced Clinical Training:
- Reversing Cognitive Decline
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Energy Advanced Practice Module
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module